Monday 3 September 2012

Music Mondays!

So, each week I'm going to show you a song that I haven't been able to get out of my head on every Monday :D  Wooh Music Monday! (Haha, see what I did there?) Not all of the songs will be by chart artists or really well known people.  Some songs might be covers like the one below and the genre of songs I post each week will be different genres so don't be put off if you don't like a song that I post on one of the weeks.
 
Anyways so this week will be... *cough cough* drumroll please!
 
We are never ever getting back together cover by Luke Conard and Joey Graceffa! :)
 
 
Anyways so I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to follow! :)
 
I'll post again soon!
 
Caroline
x-x-x-x-x

Like this song? Check out Luke and Joey's YouTube channels below

Joey's Channel

Luke's Channel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment